We process the personal data that you provide to us as visitors to our website in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, with regard to EU regulation.
Definition of personal data
Personal data is information about a natural person, such as name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address or IP address.
Personal data processor
The processor of the personal data that you submit to us via our website is Auware Engineering Kft., se sídlem H-2142 Nagytarcsa, Felső Ipari körút 2/F „B” épület. We will process your personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions described herein.
Scope of processed personal data
In connection with your use of our website, we may process the following personal data:
- Information you provide about yourself by entering your personal data into one of our contact forms (e.g. name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address),
- IP address, which represents the device you use to access our website,
- data collected through cookies and other automatic identifiers (e.g. general technical information about the computer browser you are using, operating system, screen resolution, geolocation data, etc.).
Purpose of the processing of personal data
Depending on the relationship between you and our company, we process your personal data for the corresponding processing purposes:
- If you are a visitor to our website, we process your personal data on the basis of so-called legitimate interests (transmission of communication via the Internet, provision of an information service explicitly requested by you) or on the basis of your consent (carrying out traffic analyses).
- If you are our customer or business partner, we process your personal data on the basis of the performance of a contract or on the basis of taking pre-contractual measures, the performance of a legal obligation, legitimate interests or consent.
Sources of personal data
We obtain the data we process directly from you when you visit our website and fill in our online contact forms. You provide us with your personal data voluntarily.
Who has access to personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us and only our partners with whom we have data processing agreements have access to it. These include, in particular, service providers that we use to provide services to our customers and business partners. Under certain conditions, we are obliged by applicable law to transfer some of your personal data to public authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, who process your personal data as independent controllers.
Duration of processing of personal data
We process the personal data you transmit to us for the period of time that is necessary in relation to the purpose of processing. If you give us consent to process your personal data, we may process it until you withdraw your consent.
Security of personal data
The processing of personal data is secured by standard methods and technologies against unauthorised access by third parties. We make sure that our security systems are regularly updated. However, as a user of our website, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that in the Internet environment, despite all efforts, it is not possible to guarantee 100% security of the transmission of information, including your personal data.
Your data protection rights
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights, which you can claim by submitting a request to us as the processor of your personal data, on the basis of which, if your request is evaluated as justified, we will take the required measures without undue delay – at the latest within 4 calendar weeks. In order to prevent the misuse of your personal data by unauthorised persons, we may require proof of your identity in an appropriate manner for the purpose of assessing your request. You have the right to information, the right of access to personal data, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to withdraw consent, the right to object, the right to request redress and the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. Please refer to the relevant legislation for detailed information on your rights.