Auware Engineering Kft. is providing engineering / industrial services in the field of the automotive industry to leading Tier 1s and OEMs.
The company is now looking for experienced engineers with knowledge of PLC and fieldbus systems to expand their automation team.
The headquarter is in Nagytarcsa, where machine construction takes place. The work of the programmers is mainly carried out at the domestic and foreign sites of our partner companies.
Auware aims to shape/automate the world with outstanding engineering work!
The responsibilities will include:
- Automation programming tasks, software development (PLC, PC)
- Installation and maintenance of PLC-controlled automatic machines and production equipment
- Programming of production and measuring devices
- Participating in the design of new machines
- Keeping in touch with partners and suppliers
- Troubleshooting in PLC programs, automated systems
- Optimization of machines, equipment, and production processes
- Degree in electrical engineering, industrial automation, control engineering, or another technical degree (MSc, BSc) or technical qualification.
- At least three years of professional experience in a similar position
- PLC programming, control technology knowledge, independently written reference programs
- Precise, independent work
- Logical, analytical thinking
- Willingness to travel
- Effective team collaboration
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving, results-oriented, and creative thinking
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Intermediate German and/or English language skills
- User-level knowledge of electrical documentation and designs
- Automation knowledge (electrical, sensor technology, pneumatics, motors, bus systems, vision systems)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our clients are multinational companies at the forefront of international and domestic automotive companies
- Outstanding salary with the possibility of performance premium
- Possibility of company car and telephone
- Compensation for occasional overtime
- Challenging, varied and responsible tasks
- Secure, long-term job opportunity
- Working abroad and gaining experience in the framework of our international projects. (Primarily Europe)
- Supporting the continuous professional and personal development of our employees through training and courses
- Young and innovative team
PLACE OF WORK:
- At our site in Nagytarcsa, Hungary
- At our customers’ sites (in Europe)